Navy Pier and ZooLights Bus Trip - December 14th
Sit back and relax as Cardinal Buses and the Skillet take you from Navy Pier to Lincoln Park Zoo for a one-of-a-kind, festive holiday experience right in the heart of Chicago.
Celebrating 25 years of family-oriented fun, ZooLights at Lincoln Park Zoo features hundreds of luminous displays and incredible seasonal activites, all under the glow of 2.5 million lights.
One of the year's most popular One Day Bus Trip, our four buses will fill up fast, so act now and reserve your spots!
- Bus transportation to all listed destinations, courtesy of Cardinal Buses
- One certificate for a free Saturday buffet meal at the Skillet Restaurant and Catering
Here's the itinerary (please note this trip takes place between two time zones, times in bold are CST):
- 11:00am EST Begin boarding
- 11:30am EST Depart WSBT Studios
- 12:30pm CST Arrive at Navy Pier
- 3:15pm CST Board bus
- 3:45pm CST Depart Navy Pier
- 4:20pm CST Arrive at Lincoln Park Zoo
- 7:30pm CST Board bus
- 8:00pm CST Depart Lincoln Park Zoo
- 11:00pm EST Arrive at WSBT Studios
IMPORTANT: Purchase of your One Day Bus Trip does not include admission to Navy Pier's seasonal attraction, Winter Wonderfest. If you would like to include Winter Wonderfest in your bus trip experience, please visit Navy Pier's Winter Wonderfest website after November 6 (when tickets go on sale) to purchase your tickets.